»scenario game«

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Miles, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Miles

Miles Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,802
    ▄▬▬ ▬ ( ♡ ) ▬ ▬▬▄

scenario game

▀▬▬ ▬ ( ♡ ) ▬ ▬▬▀

so basically all you do is say a
    scenario and then a person says
    what they would do in that kind of scenario
    and then keep answering and more scenarios
    gOT IT?

example:
    woo:you forget your wallet in your car, what do you do?
    wee: walk back to the car and grab wallet

alright !

someone stole your bag, what do you do?

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  2. Karra

Karra Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +15,347
    Grab a knife and stab them and take the bag

Someone you don't know is struggling to get a cute stuffed animal from a prize game, they end up losing the game and don't get the toy they wanted. You give the game a try and win that cute stuffed animal while the person is walking away from the stand, what would you do?

3. Miles

Miles Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,802
    run after that person and give them the cute stuffed animal and seeing them smile c:

someone in front of you is trying to buy something but they are off by 50 dollars and can't afford it, what would you do?

4. kaγla

kaγla Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +156
    i'm sorry man, but i can't afford 50 bucks rn... if i did, i'd pay that for sure

you think about the relationship between you and your "friend" but realize your relationship is one sided and you are more or less used for emotional support. what do you do?

5. Miles

Miles Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,802
    end the relationship, but if the "friend" really needed my support then i would still help them

you realize your bEst friend is a fake friend and they are the most popular person and is friends with every single person u know and they have been saying weird stuff about u, what do u do/handle this?

6. BugheadFromMarz

BugheadFromMarz Active Member

Ratings:
    +25
    Stop being friends with the group of people and join another friend group. And if the stuff they were saying was getting to me, I would report it to a teacher

3 of your best friends stay round your house and the next morning when everyone leaves you realise that one of them had stolen your favourite piece of jewellery that meant a lot to you, what do you do?

7. Miles

Miles Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,802
    get it back from them and ask why they stole it & why that piece, depending on what they say i'd either slowly break the friendship or not invite them to my house again but still "hang out"

one of your friends are forcing you and don't take no for an answer to have some alcohol & a cigarette, what do you do?

8. BugheadFromMarz

Ratings:
    +25
    If they kept on forcing me to, I would politely leave and depending on how they reacted to that I would either carry on being friends with them or wouldn’t

You have a really important thing to attend and you swore to your friend you would come and support them but your sister rings you up asks wether you could babysit because she has to work later shifts, what do you do?

9. Miles

Miles Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,802
    go support my friend and help find my sister find a babysitter

your friend plays you a song and you really don't like it and you pretend to love it, but the friend keeps playing it over and over for you but it starts annoying you a lot, what do you do?
    im too dumb for my own game i can't think of any good scenarios fffff

10. Karra

Ratings:
    +15,347
    I would ask them to play a different song

What would you do if you saw a celebrity in the store?

11. BugheadFromMarz

Ratings:
    +25
    First I would check wether the situation is okay for me to go up to them (example: they aren’t having a dinner with someone, etc) and if they weren’t in any of those situations I would politely ask them for a photo :)

The mailman has given you a parcel to hold for one of your neighbours, you shut the door and realise that the neighbour your holding it for hasn’t lived in that house for years. What do you do?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Karra

Ratings:
    +15,347
    I go to the post office that the mail man came from (the truck usually has the name) and return it saying it isn’t mine

You’re at a park, you’re bicycling and minding your own business and a couple of dogs are ahead of you. One of the dogs seems injured but the other dog seems to be looking at you aggressively. What would you do?

13. kaγla

kaγla Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +156
    i'd call a pet shelter or another facility that have experience dealing with frightened and injured animals. considering the dogs could be strays or even wild dogs, is safer to not put yourself in danger.

you're at an ice cream truck and a kid just dropped their cone while you're at the counter. what will you do?

14. Karra

Ratings:
    +15,347
    Buy the kid a new icecream!!! but then look in my wallet and say "Sorry, I don't have extra money"

You're at wal-mart (or any grocery store) and you're walking through the aisle's to find your most special favourite food. Once you get to the isle, someone else is already taking all the remaining items for that special favourite food. When you go up to them and ask them if you could have one, they say no and to buzz off. What would you do?

15. kaγla

kaγla Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +156
    sulk and accept the fact that the person is a doodoo head of the most extreme caliber and i'll have to wait another day to buy it

you've been looking forward to eating a snack all day while away from home. you look into your cupboard and your snack is not there anymore. what do you do?

16. Miles

Miles Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,802
    be sad then find another snack and then if i can buy it some other day

you're waiting & getting dressed for a concert you're going to and someone calls you saying they really need help and only needs you, while you have 10 minutes to leave the house and have time to go to the concert. what do you do?

17. kaγla

kaγla Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +156
    i don't feel like i should answer but here i go jdshfk
    i'd like to help, but i bought these tickets months before the concert and these things ain't cheap, so hopefully they realize they can get help elsewhere.

you and your friend planned to see a show which you paid in full some months in advance. one week before the show, they cancel because they have a busy few days before the show and said they'd prefer to rest. the night after the show, you check snapchat and they sent a picture of themselves with their significant other to you. what do you do?

18. Karra

Ratings:
    +15,347
    Four words.

Crawl into a hole... but in all seriousness, I know that:
    1. They’re going to act as if they’re offended when I confront them
    2. Don’t want anything to do with them and the situation if they react badly to my confrontation
    3. Go to the concert and give another friend the ticket so we can enjoy the show together

You’re out in the town, walking to your favorite book store... (pretend you like books) The view is very pretty and calming tonight, so you decide to find a bench to sit on. You walk upon an empty bench, but it seems creaky and old. You sit on it anyways and enjoy the wonderful view. Suddenly, the bench starts making a cracking noise and you’re not sure why, and as soon as you get up, the bench collapses from its worn-out state. You also seemed to be so caught up on watching the view that you do not realize someone was beside you trying to take your bag. What do you do?

19. kaγla

kaγla Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +156
    kick em in the groin then bolt for my life

you always have to compromise for your siblings or friends, but when you ask them to do the same for you, they refuse. what do you do?

20. Karra

Ratings:
    +15,347
    Make them >: (

You’re at your home and you’re about to fall asleep, you hear footsteps coming and you’re not sure who it is. It’s your dog, but your dog has an animal in its mouth and it’s late at night. It also smells bad. What do you do?