"Don't get me started"

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by sugameg, Mar 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. sugameg

sugameg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40
    I play this a lot with my friends, so basically someone gives a topic and the next person has to go on a rant about it no matter how small or silly the topic is. Here's an example:

Xx_Potatopotato_xX: Cheesecake
    frilliiiilillyyy: I hate how circular it is and then you just go and destroy it into triangles!! I mean PICK ONE FLAVOR it makes me stressed. Some of these types are garbage? Like cherry berry? Are you kidding me?

Once done with your rant you select a new topic for the next person! Msg me if you are confused. I'll go first.

Avacados

2. Gabko

Gabko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,556
    Avocados? More like avocaNOs. Those things are so green, I can't stand them! They're 80% seed, basically a vegetable rip off. They're all mushy and disgusting. Are you actually eating this dinosaur egg lookin thing?

Water

• Like Like x 1
  3. Aurouxaire

Aurouxaire Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +970
    Why do we need water? like it kind of wet? anyways it feels wet, and im really annoyed at the people who like swimming. like whats the point? you make yourself not be able to walk and you can possibly die.
    school

4. help

help Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +15,312
    I'd like to ask the school, why the hell do we need all these subject when we won't use them in life, iT's A wASTe oF time. School is bs and it can be burned down thanks

pizza

5. linds

linds Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,163
    Pizza is a disgrace to man kind. Why sauce??? Like it would be better with just cheese and bread. Id rather burn down every pizza restaurant in the world than have a slice.

Oranges

6. Gabko

Gabko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,556
    ORANGES?! Like the colour or the fruit? No one can ever tell and that's why I hate it. The colour orange is just horrendous and it burns my eyes, similarly the fruit tastes like old socks.

Pillows

7. linds

linds Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,163
    Oh my god!1!1 Pillows are the worst. you have to fluff them or else they feel like rocks!?! its soo annoying id rather sleep on the floor.

Pants

8. Leya

Leya Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +400
    Pants? Why is it a plural word if there's only one pair. PAIR. IT's one. But pants are comfortable. Sometimes. There's so many kinds of pants so its hard to say anything but jeez am I happy to have elongated shorts.

Broken headphones

9. JoejoeWins

JoejoeWins Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,528
    There is nothing to be said about broken headphones. They are garbage.

Untied shoes

10. Cloud

Cloud Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +7,430
    ((I love this game! I play it all the time with my friends, and it gets REALLY heated.))

UNTIED SHOES ARE OBJECTIVELY THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD.
    You either have you, the wearer, with untied shoes, or a buddy or absolute stranger with the devil laces poking out. And either way, you're inevitably going to step on the loose lace, and end up sprawled on the floor in a giant pile, taking down 5 other people with you. Need I say more?

sticky caramel

11. Leya

Ratings:
    +400
    Sticky caramel is honestly the best form of torture that exists. You're forced to decide between keeping yourself clean or enjoying a mass of sugar that might help diabetes come along, but it's worth it anyway.

Weird words

12. JoejoeWins

Ratings:
    +1,528
    I hate most weird words. Like NOONE thinkobles what you are speakething as you are tukling. Like GOSH!

Meat Nutella

13. help

help Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +15,312
    the heck is meat nutella, first all, who thought of putting MEAT on NUTELLA, a CORPSE on CHUNKY CHOCOLATE??? i mean why????? ugh I’m so disgusted I don’t even think I should google it

edit: I googled it and I’m extremely confused? or it’s just two words put together, I never know

fake foreign restaurants

14. JoejoeWins

Ratings:
    +1,528
    There is nothing worse than a chineese buffet owned by a group of aliens frim mars. LIKE THEY HAVE NEVER EATEN CHINEESEBHOW CAN IT BE GOOD!?!?!??!?!

Turtle necks

15. Leya

Ratings:
    +400
    turtle necks give me anxiety because i don't like things around my neck but i also wear chokers and such so i mean i don't know why but maybe it's because there isnt a turtle neck that exists that doesn't have me overheated in .5 seconds

paper cuts

16. JoejoeWins

Ratings:
    +1,528
    paper cuts. too much trauma to even rant about em...

People who grab your food without your permission.

17. linds

linds Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,163
    who do those fricking slobs think they are. at least ask dude or ill steal all your food right infront of your face and chew super loud to show you how disgusted i am in you.

jellybeans

18. Miles

Miles Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,928
    jellybeans??? are you serious they aren't even jelly it's stupid! and they look like a colored pill than a bean they are disgusting i can't even explain it.

windows

19. JoejoeWins

Ratings:
    +1,528
    windows are not safe. If you need to escape your house in a fire and must break the window youll have alot of fun taking out those damn glass shards.*sarcasm* And a child can so easily open one and just scoot right on out. Cone on architechs. ur better than this.

20. Leya

Ratings:
    +400
    where's my rant topic sad