Friend Appreciation Time!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Susana, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Susana

Susana Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,364
    Hey kids! So since all of this drama won't stop, I thought that I could make another one of these threads because damn, some people won't stop. So you already know the drill. Write something nice to someone you care about and show them how much you love them, but don't forget to tag them! You can write about as many people as you want at once. Enjoy, and spread the love.

I'll start:

@Amanda Thanks for being my friend for so long now. You know how to put a smile on my face, and you're always there for me when I need you. You're an amazing friend, and if *cough* breaks your heart, I'll buy you food via Amazon to get it shipped straight to your house <333 ILYY

Now your turn!

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Poonda

Poonda Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,859
    @Icee Thanks for taking the time to listen to me, and for being such a gr8 fren! <3 You make me laugh all the time, and your stories are so perfect and interesting!!11 Ilysm!

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  3. Dragon

Dragon Member

Ratings:
    +61
    @Pandaloverem Thank you for all the things you do for me everyday! Your such an awesome f333riend and I couldnt ask for a better one! Thank you for accepting my derpiness and how much im a fail xD! Anyway your just the best person in the world and Im so lucky to know you! also Thank you for listening to my rants about absolutlely nothing! ILY you!! <333
    =333

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  4. Poonda

Poonda Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,859
    @Dragon Aw!! ;')))) Thanks for being a gr8 fren! Ily2! <3

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  5. EagleArrow

EagleArrow Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,347
    @Narnia525 Thank you for being so supportive of me and always being there for me, You are one of the nicest persons I have ever met in my life and I love you SO much =D

Btw I have SO MANY people to thank o_o oh gawd...

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  6. Marisa

Marisa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +392
    @Melryn thank you for everything lately and I know that I can count on you for when I need somebody <3

also again good luck cate and hope to see you soon from after your break <33

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  7. Narnie

Narnie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,750
    I have so many freaking friends, I'm just gonna choose two

@EagleArrow Okay so literally, ive known you since freaking march, and soon, we would've spent a freaking whole year together. You are the reason I have SO many friends, and honestly, idk what I'd do without you. You are my absolute everything. You are there when NOBODY else is. You are there when I need a shoulder to cry to, a person to laugh my butt off, and EVERYTHING in between. I love you so much <3

@Pandaloverem K. Idk where to start. You are THE NICEST PERSON I HAVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE. EVER. I have never met someone nicer than you. You are there when I need to rant about the day, and you ALWAYS make me laugh. Thank you for being there for me through every single possible crap that I've done, and you never gave up on being my friend. <3 I LOVE YOU SO MUCH POONDA <3

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  8. Lizziee

Lizziee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,917
    tbh I have no idea who to do

@PsyPez well we haven't known each there for very long. But for those times, you've been there. Love ya Pez

@/NorthernOceanic welp. Ur lowkey dead. But still, I love ranting about stupid shit with you. And you've helped me through a lot (clique ikik)

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. EagleArrow

Ratings:
    +1,347
    @Mel you are the next victim MUHAHAHA. Nah but honestly you always have my back and you are just so friendly but funny at the same time. Yu just have an amazing personality in my eyes. I really love talking to you and I love joking around with you xD I love ya so much ^_^

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  10. EagleArrow

Ratings:
    +1,347
    @heathxn I have only known you for a little bit, you you are an amazing person. You seem to get a lot of hate someones, but I want you to know that you dont deserve any of it. You are a kind human being with a lot of positive things coming your way. I hope for the best in your life <3 I love ya girly xD

• Friendly Friendly x 6
  11. Cade

Cade Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

Ratings:
    +6,031
    I'll be stalking forums during my break so if you ever need to talk to someone pm me <3

• Friendly Friendly x 6
  12. Marisa

Marisa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +392
    Ok. I'll also be on forums a lot so if you ever need somebody also just PM me <3

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  13. Susana

Susana Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,364
    UPDATE: *cough* lowkey broke her heart today. let's all take a moment of silence for my bestfriend y'all <33

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  14. martals

martals Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,033
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
  15. Grimm

Grimm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5,360
    @EagleArrow Thank you Eagke for putting up with my insane babbling for over an hour last night and for having a great sense of humour! <3

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  16. Mel

Mel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5,982
    @Melryn Thank you for always being here for me and listening to me complain about my petty problems<3 you're amazing af and ily

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  17. Cade

Cade Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

Ratings:
    +6,031
    ily @Mel you are such an amazing person and you are always there for me. You listen to me and you help me feel better all the time. Idk wtf I would do without you.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  18. Luukjah

Luukjah Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,383
    Person*

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  19. Luukjah

Luukjah Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,383
    Sometimes*