It's been a while...

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Thomas, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Thomas

Thomas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,137
    Hey everyone,

It's been a while since we posted an update - apologies for this. The past few months have been rather hectic for me and time has been rather limited - but I can now happily say that's no longer an issue. If you sent me a PM and I haven't answered it, please send me it again.

Staff Applications
    We're looking to expand our team! If you're interested in applying for staff, you can find more info in the staff applications area of the forums. Alternatively, click here.

VPN/Proxy Blocker

In order to help combat people bypassing bans (or people generally trying to cause hassle), we've implemented a system which will now deny you from joining if you're found to be using a VPN. There is a chance that the system will have false positives, so if you're denied from joining and you're not on a VPN - don't worry - send me a private message and I'll see if I can have you removed from the blocklist.

Build Competition Winners

If you haven't seen it already, Seapeekay announced the winners of the build competition here. If you won something, I've sent you a PM with further instructions. Congrats to everyone who won!

The Future
    Over the next few months we'd really like to push SquishyCraft and see if reach it's full potential - however we can't do that without your help. With that being said, we'd really appreciate it if you could leave a reply below with some suggestions which we could implement (whether it be resets, general improvements, or entirely new gamemodes altogether).

Again - sorry for the lack of updates, won't be happening again. Super excited to get back to work :)

Thanks for reading,
    Thomas

• Like Like x 9
  2. Cade

Cade Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

Ratings:
    +6,031
    I don't know about everyone else but I think a kitpvp and a prison server on here would be cool.

• Agree Agree x 12
  3. Grimm

Grimm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5,360
    There seems to be hella hype about prison servers.. Maybe adding that would help?

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,183
    I don't know if you would do this, but I believe you should turn off commenting to the public for the staff applications. I agree with kitPvP and Prison on the server.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Thomas

Thomas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,137
    Just turned off commenting. Thanks. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,183
    Np bb

7. Grimm

Grimm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5,360
    Also, like crate keys, I think that you should be able to buy /sethomes, particularly on survival.
    I don't know about anyone else but I have Squishy and even I find myself running out, there are a couple of places that I have to fly to from spawn.. But maybe I just have too many houses...

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Luukjah

Luukjah Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,383
    I came 4-10 and didn't get a PM (idk if 4-10 gets 1 but still :p)

9. Gabko

Gabko Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,513
    I don't know if this would be possible, but a modded survival would be cool (Not too many mods but just like 15 max?) Maybe a One Life survival (like the smp currently on youtube made by yammy) where if you die you are tempbanned of that world for 48 hours?

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Katieee

Katieee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,310
    i am so excited for the new mods!!!!!! good luck to everyone!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Susana

Susana Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,364
    I don't know if this is too much or not, but I'd like it if we had skywars. I think it's better to have a skywars server than going to Hypixel all the time.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. lilseoul

lilseoul Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,497
    But honestly.. We don't really have enough players for skywars.. As we wouldn't really like waiting who knows how long for a game.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Susana

Susana Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,364
    cri

14. Lizziee

Lizziee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,917
    KitPVP (Chqbi is coming)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,183
    I suggest rephrasing the title of this thread "It's been a while.../Suggestion Thread" to let people see it as a suggestion page lol.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. Grimm

Grimm Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5,360
    Otherwise people might think that you're about to break out into a sad and sappy song

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. PsyPez

PsyPez Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +150
    Try and promote squishycraft more, It's a great server and more people should be on!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Lizziee

Lizziee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,917
  19. Narnie

Narnie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,750
    Maybe add a parkour/adventure maps place. Maybe you could update it every week with a new adventure map? Idk, I feel like it'd be a nice way to bring the community together and do something fun. Like have it so you can get together a group of your friends at some time and like go on an adventure map together?

Also you could maybe add some sort of survival games? Kinda like the mini-games on the mc xbox. Cuz I dont think we all have time to sit through a 20 minute hunger games without afking xDDDD And if you do, maybe add a option to "Spectate a Survival Game" cuz idk about anyone else, but I love to watch people play hunger games. I also love the idea that @PotatoFlakeGabko said about a "One Life" that'd be so cool!

Also, have more cool competitions with prizes like ranks and stuff cuz idk about anyone else but my parents won't let meh buy much. All I have is a /nick and /fly on survival :)

Another suggestions (sorry for making this so long) maybe an option on creative where you can just buy world edit, not the whole mystic thingy xD cuz idrc about the nick or rank or hat or stuff, but I LOVE world edit xDDDD

And one more thing. Is there ANY possible way I can apply for Staff when I'm under 13? I'm 12, but I ADORE this server and everyone on it ;D

sorry for making this long oml <3 <3 <3 :3 ily

20. Cade

Cade Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

Ratings:
    +6,031
    There is no set age limit this time. You can apply.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1