Lost Claim

Discussion in 'Survival Server' started by CookieMaster, Dec 12, 2018.

1. CookieMaster

CookieMaster Member

Ratings:
    +2
    My claim has been taken by someone else, seems that nothing has really changed but its by an account that I do not own or know. I asked the server if this happens if you are logged out for a long time since I have been but they said no. I honestly don't really care that if stuff is missing since I plan to visit SeaPeeKay for his series but its a little depressing to see such hard work be lost. I may not return to the server unless this is fixed, its not the server but just feeling like I can never go back

2. shelbs

shelbs Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +63
    If you were logged out for a month or longer your claim could have been auto-unclaimed by the server or someone asked a sr. mod to unclaim it for them.

3. Naheleean

Naheleean Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +82
    Yes, a player can ask to have a claim removed if the original claim owner has been offline for more than 30 days. Other than that, it shouldn't have been unclaimed. If there are any other issues, let us know and we can take a further look into the matter.

4. CookieMaster

CookieMaster Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Ok, thank you. I wont be joining the sever ever again, I had lots of fun playing on it but I never really had any friends or anyone to talk to even though everyone on the server was super friendly. This is now my farewell, and I hope that the person who now has my claim is happy with it. For anyone who is reading this thread; If you see me on other server, please say hi (My user is now MegaWaffle_). Goodbye :D

5. Sallyy

Sallyy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +134
    Glad you enjoyed the server. Im sorry for this issue and hope to see you around. Have Fun And Farewell <3