lost my sethome lol

Discussion in 'Survival Server' started by euphoria, Nov 29, 2018.

Tags:
?

am i dumb lol

1. yes

50.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. a lil

50.0%
  1. euphoria

euphoria Member

Ratings:
    +2
    hi guys, i was stupid and i set home at a new place and didn't realize that i deleted one of my other set homes. if y'all could help me just a bit, if you come across a village that has claims from xgalaxychildx and iiMaddieMazii then please tell me the coords lol :) ty for helping me and my last two brain cells, and see y'all around the server!!

2. bambi1425

bambi1425 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +13
    I think there's a way to see the co-ords of your claims, I just can't remember what the command is xD

3. eggdorable

eggdorable Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53
    Do /claimslist and it will show you claims you have over the entire world and just follow the coords. Hope you're able to find it! :) (If you need help with following coords I can help you, just msg me if you see me online. My IGN is shlebs)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hollyy

Hollyy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,004
    If you are struggling on finding coords, try contacting a Senior Moderator and they can teleport to coords. Or just ask a friend if they know how to follow coords. I don't know how to follow them which is why I always got moderators to help me, just wanted to make sure that you knew about it :)