[!] More detailed about Token enchantments [!]

Discussion in 'Skyblock' started by SaltyMerlin, Dec 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. SaltyMerlin

SaltyMerlin Well-Known Member

[This is a edit for more further detail about the token enchantments explaining which is good for pvping, or just good in general]

[!] This is my opinion and some others I have asked about the enchantments [!]

{Original thread by SammyUnheard + re-posted thread by Runnah}
    [Also buying token enchantments usually start off 10-20 tokens]

I'm going to rate the enchantments between 1-10.
    8-10: Very good
    7: Good
    5-6: Decent
    3-4: ehh
    1-2: Not really good

0- Not good at all

Token Balance: /token
    Token Warp: /warp tokens

To find things easier: Ctrl + f

AutoCook(Sword): Automatically smelts meats when killing an animal.
    Rating: 7
    Since you can get fire aspect by rank kits, this enchantment isn't really as important but does help A LOT if you do not have fire aspect
    MiningFlame(Pickaxe): Places a fire wherever you break a block.
    Rating: 0
    (This enchantment is really worthless, it can burn the blocks you are mining-- which is a pain)
    Shotgun (Bow): Shoots multiple arrows at one time depending on the level.
    Rating: 10
    (If you mostly pvp, it is good for killing mobs as well ; Though would less likely not recommend it if you do not pvp, except if your island is filled with mobs xD)
    Frozen(Bow): Upon hitting a player with an arrow, they will receive a slowness effect.
    Rating: 9.5
    (Since you can hit yourself in pvp, you wouldn't want to get yourself a slowness affect, though the enchantment is really good)
    HealingBow(Bow): Shoots multiple arrows and the player being hit is healed.
    Rating: 2
    (This does not help you to have an advantage to players in pvp nor mobs ; It is kinda good if you only have this single enchantment on a bow to help a friend)
    Hardened (Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, Boots): Increases the durability of the armour.
    Implants(Helmet): Regain health and hunger overtime when moving.
    Rating: 10 [!]
    [![ This enchantment is very important in general [!]
    Camouflage(Helmet): Allows you to become invisible to your opponent, but only when sneaking and standing still.
    (This enchantment is really important if you want to sneak attack someone)
    GroundPound(Boots): Shakes the ground and causes a standing wave.
    Rating: 9
    Endershift(Boots): Allows you to gain speed boost and extra health when at low health.
    [!] This enchantment helps a lot if your killing multiple mobs on your island and you are low in health [!]
    AttackDeflector (Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, Boots): Deflects any attacks including Bow/Arrow.
    (This enchantment is very important if you have a lot skeletons on your island as well in PvP)
    AntiKnockback (Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, Boots): Allows you to block the knock-back effect.
    Rating: 9.5
    (This enchantment is good when people have punch/knock back; Though if you have a high/ maxed acrobatics this won't be much important)
    Molten (Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, Boots): Sets your opponent on fire when you receive damage from them.
    (This enchantment is very important if someone unarmed your weapons and your left with your armour)
    Ninja (Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, Boots): Allows you to disappear like a ninja!
    (If you have camouflage this isn't very important)
    Trickster(Boots): Instantly teleports you behind your opponent upon getting attacked.
    Rating: 5
    (This enchantment is really good but it can make you go out of pvp which can get you punished if a mod finds out-- You can have this enchantment at your own risk [!])
    SkillSwipe(Sword): Steals exp from whoever you are attacking.
    Rating: 7
    (This enchantment is good but as far as I noticed it doesn't give you much xp, you are desperate you may get it)
    Vampire(Axe): Sucks the opponent's health when attacking them.
    (This enchantment is good but I know a lot of people usually PvP with their swords though overall this is a good enchantment if you use axes)
    Blast (Axe): Lets you slam the ground to blast off nearby players.
    (Like I said above it is good if you use axes often)
    Ramming (Sword, Axe): Allows you to charge towards opponent or mobs to increase attack damage.
    (This enchantment is good to kill players quicker)
    Expelliarmus(Sword, Axe): Chance to disarm your opponent in distance.
    Rating: 8
    Since we have unarmed already, you can disarm people using your unarmed. Though this is a good enchantment if you do not want to grind for unarmed
    SlipperyHand(Sword, Axe): When you attack your opponent, whichever item was currently in their hand will slip into a different slot.
    (This enchantment really helps you gives time to heal or take some shots on the player when they are getting their weapon/ item back)

-Not sure if I missed any, if so please let me know. Also what I have realized; Some token enchants arent compatible with each other. Meaning: you cant get all the sword enchants on 1 sword-

Hope this helps everyone!
    -Merlin :)

• Useful Useful x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. calla

calla Member

Minecraft account: nostxlgia
    I'd just like to add that GroundPound causes close by player heads (placed down) to turn into skeleton heads

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  3. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

Minecraft account: Calsey
    I'm pretty sure that GroundPound has been disabled for the time being- correct me if wrong :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. iluvsoccer96

iluvsoccer96 Member

GRRRR How do you make *SPOILERS?

5. calla

calla Member

Minecraft account: nostxlgia
    I probably shouldn't post this here, but in the tab above the options are (like, bold, italics, underline etc) there is a '+' sign, click that and select spoiler.

6. iluvsoccer96

iluvsoccer96 Member

Thank you for your help! (im such a nuub