Oh boy, I feel bad :( [kind of important]

Discussion in 'Survival' started by SpxceFox, Jan 7, 2018.

?

Should more people support the people?

Poll closed Jan 10, 2018.
  1. No

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Of course!

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  4. Sure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Never! waste of money.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SpxceFox

SpxceFox Member

Hey everyone this is oak here and i want to say in no means is this thread meant to be for a joke and this is my thoughts on this topic.

Hello everybody! I have a concern. well, not really a concern, more of something i want to talk about. recently I have been seeing many people on the server with nothing. what i mean by that is, no ranks, no commands, not even a chat title. I have been feeling bad for them recently and many people seem to be going around messaging people to buy them something for money. Myself, having many things that I purchased, would be more than happy to purchase something for these people. But, my mother will not allow me to. then I feel guilty for not buying it. I feel as though more people should be supporting them if you can. So, if your out there with your own life and you can spend your money on anything and not ask your parents, please, take some time out of your day to support them if you'd really like to. Thank you for reading this, and have a nice day/night.

~[Bae] [Squishy] SpxceFox

Side note: all the people who have not supported the server by purchasing something on the server, please do so as there is a sale and it is really worth the money :D toucandy.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. SpxceFox

SpxceFox Member

Before you do the poll, read the thread first to understand. Thank you~ <3

3. karma

karma Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft account: karra
    It’s all based on opinion, but this is really a sweet idea. There’s ups and downs to this though
    Ups - It will help someone who would really like something from the store, and can’t buy it for themselves. It also helps the server run
    Downs - If they end up leaving, there isn’t a way to get the money back...leading it to losing the money you’ve spent on them

Just my personal opinion

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. SpxceFox

SpxceFox Member

True, but, alot of people leave because they aren't having fun and some people do it because they dont have anything from the shop. If they were to have lets say demigod rank, /nick, and /fly they could do alot more and have some fun on the server. thank you for the statement though :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Selin

Selin Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft account: Selinnial
    Saying that, many people could easily refund purchases meaning you will get banned for nothing. Not saying that you would do that but its a risk when people buy you ranks.

6. SpxceFox

SpxceFox Member

Yes, that is one of the many cons of this argument. Of, course, Not many people will scam you, but, yes. Some people do. its a risk, but most people do not,

7. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

Minecraft account: Calsey
    It’s a person’s choice who to spend money on.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. SpxceFox

SpxceFox Member

Yes I know I am saying if you can you should but of course you do not have to but you can if you'd like. I am just trying to support the people and I do understand what you mean.

• Like Like x 1
  9. AkaDabia

AkaDabia New Member

10. Leya

Leya Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft account: ainxiety
    It'd be nice if there was like a cheaper rank or something you could give someone. Maybe even a 2 dollar rank that might not be near as useful as the more expensive ranks, but it still gives other players something to use if they need it. I feel that if such a thing existed, the cheaper price and the knowledge that you'd be assisting someone else would urge more donations for the server and create a lighter atmosphere in squishy.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. AlexDaPanda

AlexDaPanda Member

Minecraft account: TheEnchantedRose
    I think it is nice to gift people things but then again they might put it to waste and only come on once a month

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. SpxceFox

SpxceFox Member

Ye.