PvP Drama...

Discussion in 'Skyblock' started by Kovate, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Kovate

Kovate Member

Can mods give more harsh consequences for PvP Drama? Over the past few days, Pvp drama has been very harsh and crazy on main chat. Mods have told them to stop causing drama on main chat however, they will begin again once the mod leave. I think warns should take place instead of words. I am not enjoying the drama and I am very sure the mods are. It'd be nice if some mods looked over chat when they are on usually around 10PM England time. I have heard many issues due to this problem. People talking about committing suicide on privet discord, emotional issues, and excessive swearing. I am not bossing or forcing staff to do this. I am just saying it would be nice for me and other players who would just not want to be involved in these type of Drama on SquishyCraft.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Payton

Payton Well-Known Member

We are all informed about this situation and we do our best to try and handle it. Not every little thing someone says is a warn, we only verbally warn in certain situations. Also we can't control what happens outside of the server, so whoever is causing issues between each other just needs to block them. The best way to control it when us mods are offline is to make a report, we check them as soon as possible. We understand all of the issues that go on about pvp and yes it is a nuisance.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kovate

Kovate Member

#Payton4Sr.Mod2k18, I was just saying because the offenses and arguing was starting to cross the line.

4. iluvsoccer96

iluvsoccer96 Member

If i were you, i would take screen shots of them in chat then report it for the mods to see and they will take care of it.
    if you don't know how to upload a picture, all you do is click "Upload a File" then choose file and go to "This Pc" and search
    "Screenshots" then find the picture you want. Hope this helped!

5. Snail

Snail New Member

On the contrary, its PvP, of course there's going to be drama. If you want there to be no PvP drama, then get rid of PvP, simple. Or, an easier and more suitable approach would be to ignore the subject of PvP drama completely and let it happen. If you are one to get triggered or annoyed over it all, stay away from PvP, and if it progresses into main chat, either turn chat off or ignore it. Also if people are actually talking about committing suicide over PvP, they need to grow up, its only a game and it doesn't affect people in real life. Since the main age group for this server is young, being 9-16 (from what ive gathered), making drama an offence is not preparing them for the outside world. There's going to be a lot of drama there and they will need to ignore it, or deal with it in a suitable way. -Alex ❤