Still dying?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by honeybear, May 11, 2019.

?

should they make videos about squishy again

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. honeybear

honeybear Member

Ratings:
    +10
    im gonna say it now as squishy is still not very popular as they said it was gonna be when they reset the server like 3 times, I understand that the people who run squishy have their own lives and stuff but they also gotta remember we love to play squishy for those who still play. I have seen with other servers too that they have like 100+ players a day whilst we struggle with only having almost maybe 20 to 30, CPk or someone maybe should start posting videos about squishy again or try to get the word out there about it. A lot of people quit from hearing of squishy closing down and the servers players decreased a ton after the first reset. After the second no one played and mods even resigned, I love squishy so this isn’t meant to be an insult it’s just my opinion as well I wanna see what others think.

2. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,417
    It disappoints me how this server I used to dedicate my time to for hours has been this neglected. Even though I’m not here anymore, this was a part of my childhood and it pains me seeing it’s neglect. It’s unaccepable how we’ve gone around four months without moderator apps being replied to. I know Jesse is busy and all, but with this state of neglect, everyone here deserves better.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Sqkxra

Sqkxra Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +201
    I can't remember the amount of how many of my friends and best friends left and I now see less than 20 people on a day when before we used to get nearly 130 I think we should do something big to campaign the server such as videos as you said, Putting time to check up on your players like Thomas our old owner used to do , Accept the new mods that were supposed to be here months ago , New Sr.Mods , new rules and more if we put time into to this server we can make it better than we did before​

4. sallyy

sallyy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +298
    I do miss the old days of squishy. Very active and looked after,
    overtime people have grown up or just left for reasons I get that, but more love and promotion towards the server needs to be improved.
    Yes the owners are busy and big plans are coming soon but the server just needs more love overall
    I can't even count how many of my friend left (basically the friend group I was in left)
    This server has been with my half of my life and I hate seeing it in this state
    Everyone deserves better imo

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sqkxra

Sqkxra Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +201
    omfg sally thats touching and i can relate so much we need more love on this server

6. sallyy

sallyy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +298
    Definitely

7. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,417
    It’s sad seeing Squishy like this.

8. sallyy

sallyy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +298
    Agreed, gosh it kills me to see it in this state

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,417
    I like checking on Squishy from time to time, since it was such a big part of who I was a couple years ago. I wish the best for this place. I miss it here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. valerie

valerie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +30
    I really enjoy squishy, but even 6 months ago you can tell there is a difference. It’s been 4 and a half months since the last up date (staff applications closing). I’m not trying to be disrespectful in any way, and I know Jesse is really busy and that what the moderators can do to help is very limited but, it just feels the server is just being not just neglected but just unwanted.

11. Miles

Miles Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,849
    Maybe we should think about the greatness of Squishy, and thank for all the new & v old people still here. welcome them and give them the welcome that they need when joining ya'know? i haven't been on in months but i bet it's still great. Jesse may be having a hard time and piles of stuff on his hands. The server is amazing and beautiful (from what i remember) and give it love instead of worrying too much about stuff that we probably shouldn't but i totally understand that y'all think it's neglected and unwanted but what do you think of Callum's part on this? seeing his lovely members on here worrying etc on here? or Jesse. I just think that we should do more on here and make it very welcoming and whoever joins is happy and amazing when joining! like maybe spread some kindness or anything! make some great buildings, share pictures, make towns make anything! I understand the server is going a bit down hill but try and make your part on this ya'know? I think we can make this server become better and better as it goes, loving and anything for this! i would go on here in a heart beat if i could just thinking about it!

I just don't wanna see this go down hill fast, make squishycraft greater than it is. I'd hate for this to go down and this much behind, instead of making it clear that it's behind and that Jesse is probably v busy but come on! like i said before do some great and make people happy! give random people you don't know on here a compliment or even say have a great day, it could make their day and be happy instead of thinking "oh hey (thing) hasn't been done! neither have (thing) too! wow this place is very (thing)" I'd love for this place become as popular as other servers, but think about it! going on beanblockz and having all that talking and spamming! arguing over things etc. I love how small squishy is in my opinion, not much spamming, not much arguing (from when i was on months ago) but it's lovely! i'd love to see this place grow but squishy belongs in our hearts, i understand people are probably quitting but man this place is gREAT! even if it's going a tiny tiny bit down hill and a little behind <3

I would totally hate if squishy was shutting down or something like that but come on! make this place as lovely and amazing as it was before when i first joined. I met my best friends on here because of this place! if squishy wasn't here, i probably wouldn't have gotten mc. but look at the bright things of this place instead of this.

( just my opinion, you don't have to like it c: )

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
    • Friendly Friendly x 3