Still dying?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by honeybear, May 11, 2019.

?

should they make videos about squishy again

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. honeybear

honeybear Member

Ratings:
    +9
    im gonna say it now as squishy is still not very popular as they said it was gonna be when they reset the server like 3 times, I understand that the people who run squishy have their own lives and stuff but they also gotta remember we love to play squishy for those who still play. I have seen with other servers too that they have like 100+ players a day whilst we struggle with only having almost maybe 20 to 30, CPk or someone maybe should start posting videos about squishy again or try to get the word out there about it. A lot of people quit from hearing of squishy closing down and the servers players decreased a ton after the first reset. After the second no one played and mods even resigned, I love squishy so this isn’t meant to be an insult it’s just my opinion as well I wanna see what others think.

2. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,429
    It disappoints me how this server I used to dedicate my time to for hours has been this neglected. Even though I’m not here anymore, this was a part of my childhood and it pains me seeing it’s neglect. It’s unaccepable how we’ve gone around four months without moderator apps being replied to. I know Jesse is busy and all, but with this state of neglect, everyone here deserves better.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Sqkxra

Sqkxra Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +193
    I can't remember the amount of how many of my friends and best friends left and I now see less than 20 people on a day when before we used to get nearly 130 I think we should do something big to campaign the server such as videos as you said, Putting time to check up on your players like Thomas our old owner used to do , Accept the new mods that were supposed to be here months ago , New Sr.Mods , new rules and more if we put time into to this server we can make it better than we did before​

4. sallyy

sallyy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +287
    I do miss the old days of squishy. Very active and looked after,
    overtime people have grown up or just left for reasons I get that, but more love and promotion towards the server needs to be improved.
    Yes the owners are busy and big plans are coming soon but the server just needs more love overall
    I can't even count how many of my friend left (basically the friend group I was in left)
    This server has been with my half of my life and I hate seeing it in this state
    Everyone deserves better imo

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sqkxra

Sqkxra Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +193
    omfg sally thats touching and i can relate so much we need more love on this server

6. sallyy

sallyy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +287
    Definitely

7. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,429
    It’s sad seeing Squishy like this.

8. sallyy

sallyy Well-Known Member