Sunny Town

Discussion in 'Creative Server' started by SunnyTownOfficial, Mar 31, 2018.

1. SunnyTownOfficial

SunnyTownOfficial Active Member

Ratings:
    +17
    Hello Everyone! This is the new forums thread for my creative town, Sunny Town. Sunny Town is not a roleplay. Some may think it is because it is similar to a real life town. We do not change character or reset, though. I have another thread for Sunny Town, but I am making a new one because of the reset. If you have any questions about the town, please feel free to ask. We are not yet adding people to Sunny Town, as we are still getting everything ready. I will post when we are accepting members. Thank you!
    -Nettie

• Like Like x 3
  2. NetChemo

NetChemo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +124
    Yay!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. SunnyTownOfficial

Ratings:
    +17
    Hello Everyone! We are now accepting new members into the town! No new Government yet though because it would be too chaotic. If you would like to join Sunny Town, you must first get to know me. Please do not beg for perms or membership because that will only cause us to resent you. If you have any questions about registering to be a member of Sunny Town, feel free to ask me or one of my Adviser, Beagle (FrenchFriesRGr8) <3

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. SunnyTownOfficial

Ratings:
    +17
    Hello Sunny Town! We are now accepting Government Applications for the town. Please read more if you are interested!
    Sunny Town Government Officials are the Town's staff members that help the Mayor and other Sunny Town members. The Sunny Town Government members must be organized, responsible, and able to be online often.
    Here are the different government positions available: 1 Secretary, 3 Builders, and 3 Police Officers.
    Secretaries help the Mayor and Advisor with running the office, and with small Town errands and chores.
    Builders are in charge of the building in the town. They help build the majority of government buildings and some shops.
    Police Officers make sure everyone in Sunny Town is following the laws and having a good time. It is best if these officials are Town VIPs so that they are trusted by the Town Members and can build while the Mayor and Advisor are not online.
    If you would like to apply to be part of the Sunny Town Government, please read the guidelines below:
    • You must be a member of Sunny Town. We accept applications from both members and VIPs.
    • You must be able to be online often. Especially if you are running for Police Officer or Secretary.
    • You should be responsible and organized. We need Government Officials who are trustworthy and resourceful.
    • If you are going to apply, please include the following in your application:
    1. Your Sunny Town name
    2. The position you are running for
    3. Whether you are a VIP or default Sunny Town Member.
    4. Why you would be good at the position you are running for
    5. Your relationship with the Town
    6. An estimate of the time you will be able to spend with the Town
    7. Any other info you think we should know
    • Please turn your application in to the Town Hall in Sunny Town.
    Thank you to all who are considering applying for Government. We really do appreciate you wanting to help. Please do not be offended if you are not chosen for Government. There's always next year!

5. agreatname

agreatname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +41
    GL EVERYONE!
    P.S. don't forget to check out the other jobs if you don't make it <3

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. SunnyTownOfficial

Ratings:
    +17
    Congrats to our newest Sunny Town Government member, Tae Bae! She will be our first builder this year.

7. agreatname

Ratings:
    +41
    Make sure to check it out and you
    could be next! <3 ;3

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. auggie

auggie Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +262
    Good luck on your town!
    Seems very cute.

• Like Like x 1
  9. SunnyTownOfficial

Ratings:
    +17
    Thank you Auggie! You should come visit us sometime soon!

10. SunnyTownOfficial

Ratings:
    +17
    Hello everyone! I have some announcements to make today...
    First off, I'd like to say Thank you to everyone that is supporting the town. We have already registered many new members compared to the rate at which we were before. I am so thrilled that there are so many people interested in Sunny Town!
    I'm sorry, but this must be said. It's time for our town businesses to start handing in their taxes. Please have 8% of the money you have made this month payed to NetChemo by June 5th. If you are having trouble calculating the amount, please consult someone at the Town Hall, and they should help you figure things out.
    That's all for now! Go Dragons!
    -Mayor Nettie Chemo

11. agreatname

Ratings:
    +41
    If anyone has any questions or ideas check out the sunny town Town Hall for an appointment!

• Like Like x 1
  12. SunnyTownOfficial

Ratings:
    +17
    Hello Everyone!
    I am here to announce try outs for the Sunny Town Cheer team: The Dragons! Starting Today, June 13th. The positions available on our team are: Trampoline (2), High Beam (1), Low Beam (2), Round Off Mat (2). Cheer practices will begin August 12th and continue every following Sunday. The Cheer team leader is Nettie Chemo (NetChemo). We'll look forward to seeing you there.
    • You must be a member of Sunny Town. We accept try outs from both members and VIPs.
    • You should be a responsible and punctual member.
    • We will host shows once a month.
    Make sure to be there and enjoy! Go Dragons!
    -Advisor Beagle Frie Sunny town.png

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  13. SunnyTownOfficial

Ratings:
    +17
    Hello Everyone! I am making this announcement on behalf of the town lacking some good shops. Sunny Town members are free to make their own shops as long as they have permission. Please feel free to share your ideas for shops with us!
    -Mayor Nettie Chemo

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  14. NetChemo

NetChemo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +124
    Hey! Here's a bit of a throwback to Sunny Town before the reset! 2018-03-21_14.25.57.png
    We already have 15 members, so if we keep it up we could have around 45 members by the end of the year!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Luukjah

Luukjah Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,379
    Where do I apply? c:

16. SunnyTownOfficial

Ratings:
    +17
    @Luukjah, you apply at the Town Hall in Sunny Town. The address is G3 & G10.

17. SunnyTownOfficial

Ratings:
    +17
    Hello Everyone!
    Just a short notification regarding the town taxes, our Mayor,
    Netchemo should receive 8% taxes on all your sales up to June 30th.
    Remember to calculate it by multiplying your sales by 0.08 If you have any questions
    contact me or the mayor before taxes are due. The taxes go towards improving our
    town one small thing at a time!
    Thank You and Go Dragons!

-Advisor Beagle Frie

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  18. SunnyTownOfficial

Ratings:
    +17
    Hello Everyone! I am writing this message on behalf of the town VIPs. We have experienced a minor inconvenience as all of the trusted members on the plot were somehow removed. However, the issue has been fixed and all is back to normal. My sincerest apologies to those whom it had affected.
    - Mayor Nettie Chemo

19. SunnyTownOfficial

Ratings:
    +17
    Hello Everyone! Sunny town has been increasingly growing and we are now at 21 members! With this many people possibly in sunny town at a time we think it is important to have the laws being enforced. However sometimes Mayor Nettie and I cannot handle this responsibility alone and therefore we have 3 police positions. Right now we only have 1 police officer however, so this is just a reminder that you can apply anytime if you are a member, here is the criteria.
    • You must be a member of Sunny Town. We accept applications from both members and VIPs.
    • You must be able to be online often. Especially for Police Officer or Secretary.
    • You should be responsible and organized. We need Government Officials who are trustworthy and resourceful.
    • If you are going to apply, this is the information we are expecting in the app. :
    1. Your Sunny Town name
    2. The position you are running for
    3. Whether you are a VIP or default Sunny Town Member.
    4. Why you would be good at the position you are running for
    5. Your relationship with the Town
    6. An estimate of the time you will be able to spend with the Town
    7. Any other info you think we should know
    • Remember: Lying on applications will not be tolerated.
    • Please turn your application in to the Town Hall in Sunny Town.
    Thank you to all who are considering applying for Government. We really do appreciate you wanting to help. Please do not be offended if you are not chosen for Government. There's always next year!

Go Dragons!
    -Advisor Beagle Frie

20. SunnyTownOfficial

Ratings:
    +17
    Hello Everyone!
    This message is being sent to let everyone in the town who owns a business that taxes for July are due on July 28th. If you were not online to pay your taxes for June, you will simply combine your earnings from June with your earnings from July. Taxes will be 8% of what you earned this month, as always. If you are wondering how much your taxes will be for July, please use this as a guide:
    x = amount earned
    0.08 • x = Tax Amount

-Mayor Nettie Chemo