Sunny Town

Discussion in 'Creative' started by SunnyTownOfficial, Mar 31, 2018.

1. SunnyTownOfficial

SunnyTownOfficial New Member

Hello Everyone! This is the new forums thread for my creative town, Sunny Town. Sunny Town is not a roleplay. Some may think it is because it is similar to a real life town. We do not change character or reset, though. I have another thread for Sunny Town, but I am making a new one because of the reset. If you have any questions about the town, please feel free to ask. We are not yet adding people to Sunny Town, as we are still getting everything ready. I will post when we are accepting members. Thank you!
    -Nettie

• Like Like x 3
  2. NetChemo

NetChemo Active Member

Minecraft account: NetChemo
    Yay!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. SunnyTownOfficial

Hello Everyone! We are now accepting new members into the town! No new Government yet though because it would be too chaotic. If you would like to join Sunny Town, you must first get to know me. Please do not beg for perms or membership because that will only cause us to resent you. If you have any questions about registering to be a member of Sunny Town, feel free to ask me or one of my Adviser, Beagle (FrenchFriesRGr8) <3

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. SunnyTownOfficial

Hello Sunny Town! We are now accepting Government Applications for the town. Please read more if you are interested!
    Sunny Town Government Officials are the Town's staff members that help the Mayor and other Sunny Town members. The Sunny Town Government members must be organized, responsible, and able to be online often.
    Here are the different government positions available: 1 Secretary, 3 Builders, and 3 Police Officers.
    Secretaries help the Mayor and Advisor with running the office, and with small Town errands and chores.
    Builders are in charge of the building in the town. They help build the majority of government buildings and some shops.
    Police Officers make sure everyone in Sunny Town is following the laws and having a good time. It is best if these officials are Town VIPs so that they are trusted by the Town Members and can build while the Mayor and Advisor are not online.
    If you would like to apply to be part of the Sunny Town Government, please read the guidelines below:
    • You must be a member of Sunny Town. We accept applications from both members and VIPs.
    • You must be able to be online often. Especially if you are running for Police Officer or Secretary.
    • You should be responsible and organized. We need Government Officials who are trustworthy and resourceful.
    • If you are going to apply, please include the following in your application:
    1. Your Sunny Town name
    2. The position you are running for
    3. Whether you are a VIP or default Sunny Town Member.
    4. Why you would be good at the position you are running for
    5. Your relationship with the Town
    6. An estimate of the time you will be able to spend with the Town
    7. Any other info you think we should know
    • Please turn your application in to the Town Hall in Sunny Town.
    Thank you to all who are considering applying for Government. We really do appreciate you wanting to help. Please do not be offended if you are not chosen for Government. There's always next year!

• Like Like x 1
  5. FrenchFries

FrenchFries Member

GL EVERYONE!
    P.S. don't forget to check out the other jobs if you don't make it <3

6. SunnyTownOfficial

Congrats to our newest Sunny Town Government member, Tae Bae! She will be our first builder this year.