Sunny Town

Discussion in 'Creative Server' started by SunnyTownOfficial, Mar 31, 2018.

1. samisgone

samisgone Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +67
    I feel like this would be a good server idea! Good work!

2. SunnyTownOfficial

SunnyTownOfficial Active Member

Ratings:
    +19
    Thanks so much Sammy!
    Come check us out sometime soon, we have great shops, government
    and fun town activities!
    -Advisor Beagle Frie

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  3. NetChemo

NetChemo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +128
    Hey Everyone! Go check out this video!

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. agreatname

agreatname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +41
  5. SunnyTownOfficial

Ratings:
    +19
    Hello Everyone!
    Sunny Town has been going great lately, though during July everything was going a little slow. We currently have 24 members. We need one more member to complete our goal for July. If you are interested in joining Sunny Town, please let me know in game, and I will consider adding you.

I would also like to thank all of you for your continuous support of the town. The members have helped make Sunny Town everything that it is today.

Since the server is hopefully going to welcome a ton of new members soon, we hope this means we can invite lots of new members into Sunny Town.

Go Dragons!
    -Mayor Nettie Chemo

6. SunnyTownOfficial

Ratings:
    +19
    Hello Everyone!
    Things have been pretty slow this August because of school starting. It's already the 15th, and we only have 25 members. We need 30 by the end of the month. If you are interested in joining, please let me know. We are a very friendly community with many job opportunities. You can visit the town by doing /plot home SunnyTown in Creative. Thanks for your support!

Go Dragons!
    -Mayor Nettie Chemo

7. agreatname

Ratings:
    +41
    Hey guys!
    It's Beagle, and I'm back! I've taken a long break from minecraft
    but glad to be back on squishy and sunny town <3

8. SunnyTownOfficial

Ratings:
    +19
    Hello Everyone!
    We STILL are looking to get to 30 members and would love some participation with this great forums revamp!
    Come talk to us, we'd love to get to know you! Visit us at /plot home sunnytown.
    Thanks!
    -Advisor Beagle Frie

--- Double Post Merged, Sep 22, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 4, 2018 ---
    Hello Everyone!
    I have some announcements to make today.

There were no taxes for August because of the town being a bit inactive.

We will also be having a Halloween Party this year! Here's the info:

You're Invited!

What:
    Sunny Town Halloween Party
    Where: Sunny Town Plaza
    When: October 28th, 12:00 PM PST.

This party will be tons of fun. There'll be food and music. We will also be hosting a costume contest and apple bobbing. Hope to see you there!
    Government: I'll need someone to help me run the activities planned for the day. Please let me know if you're available!
    Thanks!
    -Mayor Nettie Chemo

--- Double Post Merged, Sep 22, 2018 ---
    Hello Everyone!
    We have made some changes to our Sunny Town policies. The first change made to our town is that we now have a new law implemented. This new law is that "no violence will be tolerated." This is completely true and at Sunny Town we like to have peace and harmony! We have two police officers currently and would love a third. The police officer help with keeping our laws maintained along with the Mayor and I. Another difference we have just made has to do with contracts. As all our members know and current inquirers soon will, we have contracts that you have to sign agreeing to said laws. The contracts now say:
    "I promise to follow all Sunny Town Laws, and the changes made to them, and otherwise undergo punishment given to me by the Mayor, Advisor, or any active Police Officer.

Signature: (Sunny Town Name)"
    Thanks a Million!
    -Advisor Beagle Frie

9. agreatname

Ratings:
    +41
    Hey! Signed up for music and food, this will be tons of fun. Hope to see y'all there!
    P.S. I heard there's apple bobbing... shhhh

10. shacks

shacks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5
    just seen the vid very good

11. NetChemo

Ratings:
    +128
    Thanks !! <3
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 7, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 22, 2018 ---
    Does anyone in the government want to help me run apple bobbing on the day of the party? DM me if you're available.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 9, 2018 ---
    Just opened a new shop called Seasonal Greetings at S21 & S28 and it doesn't have an owner. Let me know if you're interested.

12. SunnyTownOfficial

Ratings:
    +19
    Hey all!
    I have some announcements for the day:

First, just a reminder that taxes are due next Saturday, October 27th. For anyone wondering, taxes are usually due on the last Saturday of every month. If you have any questions about how to pay your taxes, feel free to ask anyone in the Sunny Town Government.

Also, our Halloween Party is still scheduled for Sunday, October 28th. Everyone is invited. We hope to see you there!

That's all for now!

-Mayor Nettie Chemo

13. NetChemo

Ratings:
    +128
    Thanks to everyone who came to the Halloween Party! We had a lot of fun!

14. SunnyTownOfficial

Ratings:
    +19
    Hello Everyone!
    There is some exciting news for Sunny Town! First things first, we did have a blast hosting our Halloween party so look out for Christmas! Secondly, taxes were due yesterday, so if you didn't get yours in please do now. And lastly, most government positions will be resetting for the upcoming year! Applications for government positions are available at the Sunny Town Bulletin Boards. If you were in government last year, we would love to thank you for your service to Sunny Town and would appreciate you re-applying this year! (2019) All application are due to the Town Hall Mailbox by November 6th, 2018. There will be a party for the government of 2018 (they will continue service until January) and a celebration for the new government election. The party for the old and new government will be on November 10th, 2018.
    Thank you and Go Dragons!
    -Advisor Beagle Frie

--- Double Post Merged, Oct 31, 2018, Original Post Date: Oct 28, 2018 ---
    Hi Everyone!

I would like to let all of you know that there will be scheduled Winter Cleaning in Sunny Town from December 18th - December 31st. During this time, no one new will be allowed to join the town, and no one will be able to get a new job. We will be removing everyone's jobs during Winter Cleaning, so no one will be able to work, unless they are in the government. I know this is a bit of a hassle, but it is required every year so that we have the town all set up for the new year.

If you're interested in applying for Sunny Town Government, please get your applications in by November 6th. You can apply for Builder, Secretary, or Police Officer.

That will be all for now. Happy Halloween!

-Mayor Nettie Chemo

• Like Like x 1
  15. NetChemo

Ratings:
    +128
    Government ppl DM me if you can help with election day party on the 10th (this sat)

16. SunnyTownOfficial

Ratings:
    +19
    You're Invited!

What:
    Sunny Town Election Day Party
    Where: Sunny Town Plaza
    When: November 10th, 12:00 PM PST

This Saturday we will be celebrating this year's amazing government. We will also be congratulating the new government for 2019! The party will be short, with food and some speeches about the government. We hope to see you there!

- Mayor Nettie Chemo
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 8, 2018, Original Post Date: Nov 4, 2018 ---
    Hello Everyone!
    Unfortunately, the Election Day party will be cancelled due to lack of preparation time. We apologize for the inconvenience and are hoping to host a party next year.

Today, I will also be announcing the new 2019 government! As usual, we hardly have a full government yet, and many positions are still open. We have two new government officials for next year:
    There are three police officer positions, and one has been filled by William Luke (ToStayAlive). William was a police officer in Sunny Town this year, as well.
    The position of Secretary has been filled by Dorothy (Singulxrity). Dorothy was also my secretary for this year.
    Congratulations to our new government officials! Remember, there are still 5 government positions available: 2 Police Officers, and 3 Builders. If you're interested in applying, there are government applications at the Sunny Town Bulletin Boards. Please mail them to the Town Hall. If you have any questions about being in the government, don't be afraid to ask!

That's all for now!
    -Mayor Nettie Chemo
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 18, 2018 ---
    Hello Everyone!
    November taxes will be due on Sunday, November 25th instead of Saturday, November 24th. Make sure to get your taxes in by then!

Thanks!
    -Mayor Nettie Chemo
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 20, 2018 ---
    Congratulations to our newest government member for 2019, Odd Cats! Odd will be working in the government as a police officer next year. Thanks for joining our team, Odd!

-Mayor Nettie Chemo

17. NetChemo

Ratings:
    +128
    Yay! g4u Odd ! ;3

18. SunnyTownOfficial

Ratings:
    +19
    You're Invited!

What:
    Sunny Town Christmas Party
    Where: Sunny Town Plaza, G1 & G2
    When: December 23rd, 12:00 PM PST

On the 23rd, we will be having a Christmas party in Sunny Town. Feel free to bring gifts for others and put them under the tree. We hope to see you there!

-Mayor Nettie Chemo

• Like Like x 1
  19. NetChemo

Ratings:
    +128
    I'm so excited for the Christmas party! Also, I started a Secret Santa activity at the Town Bulletin Boards (G5). Please read the rules in the box on the left before you start. This is completely optional, too. Please keep your Secret Santa SECRET! Thanks!