The future

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Thomas, Aug 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomas

Thomas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,133
    Hi everyone,

Appreciate the past day or two have been a bit of a whirlwind, so will do my best to explain what happened and what will be happening.

It’s no secret that over the past few months I have been unable to dedicate the time required to the server to run it properly, so earlier in the week I spoke to Callum and announced my intention of resigning. This presented two options: find someone new to take over management or close the server down altogether. Callum opted for the latter as he felt the server had run its course, however seeing the community outcry has fell back on this decision and will be keeping the server open, however under new management.

Jesse from Prodity is going to be taking over management effective immediately. Any questions, comments or concerns can be directed towards him. I’ve known Jesse on a personal level for years and can vouch for his honesty, hard work and expertise in the field. I’m confident that he’ll be a much better admin than I ever was.

I’ve received a flurry of hate for a decision that ultimately in the end wasn’t made by me, but I hope that this post can clear that up alongside anything that was left unanswered.

Thanks for everything,
    Thomas

• Like Like x 15
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Jesse

Jesse Manager Staff Member Manager

Ratings:
    +88
    Hey everyone,

I'm excited to get started here! We have exciting new plans for Squishy.
    Keep a look out on the website for more information in the coming weeks.

Thanks,
    Jesse

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 20
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1